Tuesday 30 April 2013

Parcels from Paris

I recently decided to treat myself to a couple of the Deer and Doe sewing patterns.
Created by Elanore from France the designs are sweet and feminine with a retro feel. I have seen so many lovely versions of all the patterns it was very hard to choose. I ended up going with the Bleuet Dress dress, which is a shirt dress and the Belladone Dress a gorgeous 60's style dress with a back cut-out.

I was very excited when I checked the post today and found my parcel had arrived ( I love getting parcels in the post, so much fun!)



Heres what the styles look like made up

 ( The Bleuet Dress )
 ( The Belladone Dress - Front )
( Belladone Dress - Back )
images courtesy of www.deer-and-doe.fr

I tried to order some for The Shop, sadly Elanore is supplying only bricks and mortar stores at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment